Phase I dose escalation and pharmacokinetic study of SSR97225 administered as a 1 hour IV infusion D1 every 3 weeks (arm A) or administered as a 1hour IV infusion D1, D8, D15 every 3 weeks (arm B) in patients with refractory solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 97225 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 6 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Aug 2009 to Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.