A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-controlled, Modified Double-blind Trial, Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (13vPnC) Compared to a 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (23vPS) Vaccine in Ambulatory Elderly Individuals Aged 70 Years and Older Who Received One Dose of 23vPS At Least 5 Years Prior to Study Enrollment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
- 22 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2010 Trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History