A phase 1b, safety, PK, and efficacy, multicenter, dose-escalating study of imprime PGG in combination with cetuximab/irinotecan therapy in patients with and without recurrent/progressive colorectal carcinoma following treatment with a 5-FU regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Irinotecan; PGG-glucan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Biothera
- 13 Oct 2010 Final results have been presented at the 35th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, according to a Biothera media release. Results from both study arms, plus a retrospective analysis, were also reported in the media release.
- 07 Jul 2010 Results presented at the World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer at the European Society for Medical Oncology and also in media release from Biothera.
- 02 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.