A Multicenter, Eight-Week Treatment, Single-Step Titration Open-Label Study Assessing The Percentage Of Korean Dyslipidemic Patients Achieving LDL Cholesterol Target With Atorvastatin Starting Doses Of 10 MG, 20 MG, And 40 MG.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AT-GOAL
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 416 to 425 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.