A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of a Single Oral Dose of Montelukast, Compared With Placebo, on Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction in Pediatric Patients Aged 4 to 14 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Exercise-induced asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 06 Apr 2011 Actual patient number added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History