Booster Vaccination Course With the Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK 1024850A, DTPw-HBV/Hib and OPV or IPV in Children Who Completed the Primary Vaccination Course in Study 107007
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual patient number (756) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008, according to clinicaltrials.gov.