A phase III randomized study of capecitabine as adjuvant chemotherapy versus observation in breast cancer with pathologic residual tumors after preoperative chemotherapy(JBCRG-04)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATE-X
- 07 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 30 Jun 2017 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 14 Dec 2013 First tolerability analysis presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.