A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Tolerability of E5555, and its Effects on Clinical Events and Biomarkers in Patients with Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atopaxar (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms LANCELOT-ACS
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Sep 2014 According to European Clinical Trials Database, the trial status is ongoing in France.
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 720 as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History