AMR PH GL 2007 CL 001 Phase 3 A Randomized, Open-Label, Multinational Phase 3 Trial Comparing Amrubicin Versus Topotecan in Patients With Extensive or Limited and Sensitive or Refractory Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of First-Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin (Primary) ; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-1
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Pharmion Corporation
- 23 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 14th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 07 Jul 2011 Results reporting symptom control and quality of life presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History