Randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study of the effects of atomoxetine on cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia and normal controls based on COMT [catechol-O-methyl transferase] genotype.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 13 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 11 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.