Phase II study of neoadjuvant epirubicin, cyclophosphamide (EC) + sorafenib followed by paclitaxel (P) + sorafenib in women with previously untreated.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOFIA
- 02 May 2012 Actual patient number (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Actual end date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.