A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel study to investigate the efficacy and safety of VEC-162 [tasimelteon] (20 mg/day and 50 mg/day) in the treatment of primary insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint met; results reported in a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 May 2008 Top-line results are expected to be reported in June 2008, according to a Vana Pharmaceuticals media release..
- 04 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.