Randomized Comparison of a Preoperative, Dose-Intensified, Interval-Shortened, Sequential Chemotherapy With Epirubicin, Paclitaxel and CMF [cyclophosphamide + methotrexate + fluorouracil] +/- Darbepoetin Alfa Versus a Preoperative, Sequential Chemotherapy With Epirubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel in Standard Dosage +/- Darbepoetin Alfa in Patients With Primary Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREPARE
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 30 May 2008 Interim results reported at ASCO 2008
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History