A Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of V212/Heat-Treated Varicella-Zoster Virus (VZV) Vaccine in Immunocompromised Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (341) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History