TRI-stent Adjudication Study - Low risk of Restenosis.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Sirolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIAS-LR
- 21 Mar 2014 According to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Feb 2019 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.