L-Dihydroxyphenylserine (L-DOPS) [droxidopa] for Norepinephrine Deficiency: Interactions With Carbidopa and Entacapone.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary) ; Carbidopa; Entacapone
- Indications CNS disorders; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Actual patient number (14) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.