Evaluation of varenicline's clinical efficacy for continued smoking abstinence when used in the clinical treatment of schizophrenic patients hospitalized in an institution with a ban on cigarette smoking
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia; Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2012 Actual patient number is 18 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.