Safety and immunogenicity of a killed oral cholera vaccne among infants aged 10 weeks to less than 12 months of Age when given concomitantly with EPI vaccines.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cholera vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Measles virus vaccine live; Poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Cholera; Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Measles; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.