An Eight-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed Dose of SR58611A [amibegron] 350 mg Twice a Day in Elderly Patients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder With an Optional Twenty-Four Week Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (55) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 02 Nov 2008 Additional trial identifier 'EudraCT2006-004147-33' added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2008 Planned end date (Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.