Sirolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil and Bortezomib as Graft-Versus-Host Disease Prophylaxis After Non-Myeloablative Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2014 An additional treatment arm has been added.
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.