A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Inhaled GSK256066 in Mild to Moderate COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256066 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 May 2010 Results presented at 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 01 May 2009 Actual patient number (104) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History