An Observational Study of Continuous Oral Dosing of an Irreversible CYP17 Inhibitor, Abiraterone Acetate (CB7630), in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Evaluating Androgens and Steroid Metabolites in Bone Marrow Plasma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.