A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, three-period, incomplete block, crossover study, to a investigate the effect of 14 days repeat inhaled dosing with GSK256066 in mild/moderate asthmatic patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256066 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended from NCT
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Dec 2007 to Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.