A phase II study of gliadel [carmustine polifeprosan 20 wafer], concomitant temozolomide and radiation, followed by metronomic therapy with temozolomide for newly diagnosed malignant high grade glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carmustine polifeprosan 20 wafer; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2007 New trial record.