A phase III, variable-dose titration followed by a randomized double-blind study of controlled-release OROS hydromorphone HCl (NMED-1077) compared to placebo in patients with chronic low back pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neuromed Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Apr 2010 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 07 May 2009 Abstract presented at the 28th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS 2009).
- 23 Mar 2009 Results reported by Neuromed Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History