A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Bioresorbable Implants of Afamelanotide (CUV1647) for the Prophylactic Treatment of Pre-Cancerous Skin Lesions of the Head, Forearms and Hands in Immune Compromised, Organ Transplant Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afamelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Dec 2011 Interim results (blinded data) published in the Media Release.
- 24 Jan 2011 First results expected in 2011, according to a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release
- 03 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.