A Phase I , Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ISIS 388626 Administered to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS 388626 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 87 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.