Observational Study Of The Use Of Enbrel (Registered) (Etanercept) In Routine Clinical Practice To Treat Ankylosing Spondylitis (as) Patients: An Effectiveness, Safety, And Health Economic Evaluation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.