A Phase III Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Prospectively Evaluate Efficacy of Montelukast in Patients Aged 6 Months to 5 Years With Chronic Asthma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Denmark) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Mar 2012 Actual end date Feb 2008 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.