Phase 2, 2-Part, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of CT-322 Monotherapy and Combination Therapy With Irinotecan in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan; Pegdinetanib
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2010 Interim results from 42 patients were reported at 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History