Total Therapy Study XVI for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Clofarabine; Crisantaspase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dasatinib; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOT-XVI
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.