A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Dummy-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ThermoDox® (Thermally Sensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin) in Combination With Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) Compared to RFA-Alone in the Treatment of Non-Resectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEAT
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, data from this trial were presented at the company's Research and Development (R&D) Day.
- 16 Oct 2017 Subgroup analysis of this trial presented in a Celsion Corporation Media Release.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, subgroup analysis from this study published in in Clinical Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History