The Multinational Postmarketing Observational Study of Women Prescribed Intrinsa.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estrogen; Testosterone
- Indications Female sexual dysfunction; Hormone deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EMPOWER
- 27 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2011 Additional trial acronym EMPOWER identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.