An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter, Active-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Albinterferon Alfa 2b Administered Every 4 Weeks Plus Ribavirin in Interferon Alfa-naive Patients With Genotype 2/3 Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Albinterferon alfa 2B (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Sep 2012 Results published in the Journal of Viral Hepatitis.
- 03 Apr 2011 Tolerability results reporting the effect of treatment on lung function presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 25 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History