A Randomized Pilot Trial of Consolidation With an Adjuvant Ovarian Cancer Vaccine Oregovomab (Ovarex) With/Without Single-Dose Cyclophosphamide After a Complete Clinical Response to Second-Line Taxane/Platinum-Based Therapy to Determine Immune Response and Time to Progression in Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Oregovomab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Apr 2013 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date (1 Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.