A Phase II Trial of Preoperative Cisplatin and Bevacizumab in Estrogen Receptor (ER) Negative, Progesterone (PR) Negative, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2) Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis from this and other four trials presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.