A Phase II Trial of Concurrent Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide Followed by Temozolomide Plus Sorafenib in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Glioblastoma Multiforme [glioblastoma].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.