A 12-Week, Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ARRY-438162 Administered Orally Daily in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Incompletely Responsive to Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 04 Sep 2009 Top-line results reported in an Array Biopharma media release. Complete results expected to be presented at a medical conference in 2010.
- 04 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria' has not been met, according to an Array Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History