A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Design Study Comparing Multiple Doses of VI-0521 [phentermine/topiramate] to Placebo and Their Single-Agent Phentermine and Topiramate Constituents for the Treatment of Obesity in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Phentermine/topiramate (Primary) ; Phentermine; Topiramate
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EQUATE
- Sponsors VIVUS
- 17 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Greater-than-5%-reduction-of-bodyweight' has been met.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results reporting cardiovascular outcomes presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 06 May 2010 The New Drug Application has been accepted by the FDA, with an action date of 28 October 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History