A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of VI-0521 in the Treatment of Obesity in an Adult Population With BMI greater than or equal to 35.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Phentermine/topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EQUIP
- Sponsors VIVUS
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=3040) assessing efficacy and safety of phentermine/topiramate extended release for weight loss in overweight and obese patients using pooled data from CONQUER, EQUIP and SEQUEL trials, published in the Diabetes Care
- 03 Nov 2011 Results published in the Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).
- 03 Nov 2011 Results published in Obesity, according to a VIVUS media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History