A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Multicenter Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of VI-0521 in the Treatment of Obesity in Adults With Obesity-Related Co-Morbid Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Phentermine/topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONQUER
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=3040) assessing efficacy and safety of phentermine/topiramate extended release for weight loss in overweight and obese patients using pooled data from CONQUER, EQUIP and SEQUEL trials, published in the Diabetes Care
- 24 Feb 2015 Results were presented as per Vivus Inc. media release.
- 26 Jun 2012 Results from a post-hoc analysis presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History