Phase 3 Open-Label, Study of OPC-41061 [tolvaptan] in Subjects With Cardiac-Induced Edema (Congestive Heart Failure) — an Investigation of the Safety of Treatment Beyond 7 Days and the Effect of Dose Escalation to 30 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tolvaptan (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 24 Dec 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.