A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Ramelteon for the Treatment of Insomnia and Mood Stability in Patients With Euthymic Bipolar Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ramelteon (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ram-TIME
- 02 Jul 2010 Trial phase changed from II to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History