A Randomized, Single-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Rate Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Effects of MN-221 [bedoradrine] in Subjects Diagnosed With Moderate to Severe Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2012 Results published in the the Journal of Asthma, according to a MediciNova media release.
- 02 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Oct 2010 Data were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians, according to a MediciNova media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History