Efficacy of Gabapentin Enacarbil vs Placebo in Patients with Postherpetic Neuralgia and a Pharmacokinetic Comparison with Oral Gabapentin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 07 Jun 2012 Results from this trial were used to support approval of gabapentin enacarbil for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia in the US.
- 13 Jan 2009 GlaxoSmithKline expects results from this trial during 2009, according to a Xenoport media release.
- 15 Nov 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History