Phase 2 Safety and Efficacy Study Evaluating Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase Gene Transfer to Subthalamic Nuclei in Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs NLX P101 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurologix
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Several patients have been treated with NLX P101 in the open-label part of the trial.
- 08 Jun 2011 The results from this study were presented to the National Institutes of Health Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History