Efficacy and Safety of VICRIVIROC in HIV-Infected Treatment-Naive Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vicriviroc (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 13 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as results reported at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Sep 2010 Results were presented at he 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.