A Phase I Study of a Chimeric Antibody Against Interleukin-6 (CNTO 328) Combined With Docetaxel in Subjects With Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Centocor
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.