A Randomized, Double Blind Multi Center Dose Ranging Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Pregabalin Compared To Placebo In The Adjunctive Treatment Of Post Surgical Pain After Primary Inguinal Hernia Repair.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPAIHR
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 446 to 426 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.