A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study evaluating the efficacy and safety of sublingual immunotherapy with SCH 697243 (Phleum pratense) in children 5 to less than 18 years of age with a history of grass pollen induced rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 02 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 17 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Symptom score' has been met according to an ALK-Abello media release.
- 17 Feb 2010 Results will be presented at the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) annual meeting 2010 according to an ALK-Abello media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History